The condensate drain KA 1018 is a manually operated condensate drain suitable for general installation in compressors, compressed air lines and many other apparatus.
- Material made of nickel-plated brass
- Knurled screw manual open / close
- Sealing ring NBR(P)-
- Note frost hazardous areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 28(41)x13.5x12 mm
- Connection: bottom
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: G 1/8"
- Length: 28(41) mm
- Material: nickel-plated brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 12 mm
- Type of connection: screw fitting