The condensate drain KA 1038 is a manually operated condensate drain suitable for general installation in compressors, compressed air lines and many other apparatus.
- Material made of nickel-plated brass
- Knurled screw manual open / close
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Note frost hazardous areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - Packaging unit with PU = 2 pieces
- Dimension: 22.5 (35.5)x19.5x17 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: G 3/8"
- Length: 22.5 (35.5) mm
- Material: nickel-plated brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 17 mm
- Type of connection: Screw connection