The compressed air distributor Robust EMSK 10-1 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMSK 10-1 compressed air distributor has a screw-in connector at the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMSK 12-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-release coupling for compressed air applications. This Robust EMSK 12-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsh ambient conditions. Mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 10 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Mounting hole: 3 x 5.2 mm
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor EV 1212 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in plug-in connector, 1 pc. quick-action coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2"(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 29.3 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 60x60x39 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 133 l/min
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Diameter inside: 10 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 3/8"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 60 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 22 mm / 20 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection