The EVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The EVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor has a screw-in plug connector in the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor and can be extracted via the safety vent couplings for the compressed air applications. The middle outlet is closed with a self-sealing screw plug. Depending on requirements, this can be removed and a 3rd safety vent coupling installed. The EVSK 22-2 compressed air end distributor can thus be adapted very quickly to higher compressed air requirements. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for the compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used and an additional compressed air inlet, or also compressed air outlet can be produced. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts, or on walls and ceilings.
- The 22 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque threaded core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air removal with safety vent couplings NW 7.8 with PTFE profile sealing ring for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 30 complete with attachments (1 pc. screw-in connector, 2 pc. safety venting couplings, 1 pc. screw plug)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Safety vent couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 101.5x132x70 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2.333 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 101.5 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection