The MVMD 123-3 multiple distributor enables compressed air to be taken from the compressed air pipeline. The MVMD 123-3 Multiple Manifold can be installed on the compressed air pipeline with the enclosed double nipple and the compressed air can be extracted via the quick-release couplings.
The quick-release couplings are only preassembled so that possible contamination can be blown out of the compressed air piping with slight overpressure. Unscrew the quick-release couplings, remove the contamination, screw the quick-release couplings back in before operation and tighten them firmly!
Special features:- sealing tape made of PTFE for additional sealing enclosed
- sealing rings made of PVC - enclosed
- double nipple R 1/2 "a - enclosed
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Thread sealing tape - enclosed
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Multiple manifold 4 x G 1/2 "i
- After installation, the compressed air pipe can be blown out because quick-action couplings NW 7.2 are only pre-assembled!
- Dimension: 120x121x29 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 120 mm
- material: brass
- connection type: screw connection