The VDK 34-S compressed air manifold is primarily used as an inlet manifold in compressed air distribution, and allows a wide range of installation variants. The threaded connection in the inlet at the top is made of plastic. The threaded connections in the outlet at the front, have a threaded core made of brass, and are thus protected against damage caused by frequent screwing in and out. The connections are sealed with suitable sealants. For installations in clean room technology, or for other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threaded connection at the rear can be used, and an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet can be created. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
The rear compressed air connection is created at the factory by drilling out and cutting the thread. It is advantageous to use a connection fitting that seals the plastic thread radially with an inserted sealing ring, and thus also optimally without a thread sealant.
- Art. no.: 360036 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "i
- Art. no.: 360037 G 1/2 "a x G 1/2 "a
- Art.no.: 360038 G 1/2 "a x G 3/4 "a
- Connections outlet front: 3 x G 1/2"
- Connections inlet - passage: 1 x G 1/2"
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Tightening torque thread brass: 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure static without equipment
- Observe frost endangered areas
- Threaded brass inserts in outlet front
- Threaded inserts twist-proof
- Plastic thread in inlet
- Hole spacing: 70x45 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request
- Production material and release agent are silicone-free - Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be produced later
- Dimension: 60x85x50 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Color: Black
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Length: 60 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Screw connection