The LMSK 15 air shut-off valve is primarily used as a shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
The 15 mm plastic push-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Glued-in shut-off ball valve with PVC seal for gap sealing - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plastic plug connector: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air inlet and outlet with plastic plug connector 15 mm
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Dimension: 113x29x44x29.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: silver/black
- Length: 113 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection