The screw-in clamping ring connector EKMI 32100 made of brass enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes made of aluminum with an external thread, in normal and higher stressed application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 32 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304) - Approval according to DVGW
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Diameter inside: 32 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: G 1"
- material: brass
- product type: pipes
- connection type: clamp connection