The brass T-clamp ring connector TKM 32 enables a very fast and reliable connection of the aluminum compressed air tubes with the same diameter, in normal and higher stressed application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 32 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304) - Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 105x78x48 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Diameter inside: 32 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 105 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 49 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection