The angular clamping ring connector WKMA 50112 made of brass enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes made of aluminum with an internal thread, in normal and higher stressed application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 50 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304)
- Dimension: 94x98x68.5 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Color: Gold
- External thread: G 1 1/2"
- Length: 94 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 69 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection