The compressed air end distributor EVVAM 18-2 is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The compressed air end distributor EVVAM 18-2 has a compression fitting and a shut-off ball valve with full bore in the inlet and can thus be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the EVVAM 18-2 compressed air end distributor and can be tapped via the quick-connect couplings for the compressed air applications. With the shut-off ball valve, the compressed air end distributor EVVAM 18-2, or subsequent compressed air applications can be depressurized and a defective quick-action coupling can be replaced without any problems. To protect installed tools and machines, the condensate produced can be drained manually from the EVVAM 18-2 compressed air end distributor. This increases safety and prevents increased wear. For installations in clean room technology, or other individual requirements for compressed air distribution, the threading option at the rear can be used to create an additional compressed air inlet, or even compressed air outlet. The mounting is possible on machine and plant parts and on walls and ceilings.
- The 18 mm brass compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal clamping ring! The appropriate support sleeve must always be pressed into the plastic compressed air tube beforehand!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- shut-off ball valve glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- tightening torque thread core brass: max. 15 Nm
- fastening bore: 4 x 6 mm
- compressed air take-off with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 18 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 21 complete with attachments (1 pc. compression fitting, 2 pc. quick coupling, 1 pc. condensate drain)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-action coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 152(165)x85x87mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 1.466 l/min
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick release coupling
- Length: 152(165) mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 27 / 24 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection