The screw-in connector ESKA 1512 made of plastic allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. The screw-in connector ESKA 1512 has a chambered sealing ring on the outside, can be screwed directly and thus sealed without additional sealant if the opposite surface is suitable for this. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional pressing in from the retaining element.
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P) - Sealing ring outside chambered made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High resistance to oil and condensate
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 43.5x28.2 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Diameter inside: 15 mm
- Color: Black
- Thread outside: G 1/2"
- Length: 43.5 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 25 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection