The screw-in connector ESKI 221 made of plastic allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. The ESKI 221 screw-in connector must be sealed with a suitable sealant. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing the retaining element from being pressed in unintentionally.
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High resistance to oil and condensate
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 64.5x44x39.9 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: black
- Thread inside: Rp 1"
- Length: 64.5 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 40 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection