The screw-in connector ESMA 618 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe PU or PA 6 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure: max. +15 bar at +50°C (with plastic pipe)
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic NBR
- Observe areas subject to frost and pipe specifications!
- Retaining claw stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS conform
- Packing unit with 5 pieces
- Dimension: 21x13.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating pressure min.: -0.95 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Color: blue
- Thread outside: R 1/8"
- Length: 21 mm
- Material: nickel-plated brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 12 mm / 4 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection