The screw-in connector ESMA 818 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air tube 8 mm outer diameter made of plastic PA, PU and PE, copper and aluminum
- Operating pressure: max. +15 bar at +50°C (with aluminum tube)
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic NBR(P)
- Observe frost endangered areas and tube specifications!
- Holding claw stainless steel - Hexagon socket 5 mm - Release ring
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 26x14.7x13 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating pressure min.: -0.95 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Diameter inside: 8 mm
- Color: Silver
- Thread outside: G 1/8"
- Length: 26 mm
- Material: Brass nickel-plated
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 13 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection