The screw-in angle connector EWSKA 1212 made of plastic enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional insertion from the retaining element.
- KDT compressed air pipe 12 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 43x42x23 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Flow rate: 790 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: Black
- External thread: R 1/2"
- Length: 43 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Screw joint