The screw-in angular connector WESMA 1512 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an inner diameter, in normal and higher application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air tube 15 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum tube: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic tube (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic tube (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 54x46x26 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Gold
- External thread: R 1/2"
- Length: 54 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection