The screw-in angular connector WESMA 2534 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an inner diameter, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 25 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Frost endangered areas note!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 73x62x40 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Color: Gold
- External thread: R 3/4"
- Length: 73 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection