The brass T-connector TSM 22 allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 109x73x36 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 109 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection