The sealing cap VKM 22 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable sealing of the compressed air pipes and connectors, in normal and higher application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube, or a connector is tightly sealed and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 42x36 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 42 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection