The RS 35 pipe cutter made of metal, is a robust tool for easy cutting of plastic pipes up to 28 mm. The two lever handles are rubberized, with spacer knobs on both sides to prevent possible crushing of the fingers. The cutting blade is made of high quality steel, and can be loosened and reattached with 2 screw fittings. Should the cutting knife become blunt or damaged, it can be loosened and installed on another side. The cutting knife is a reversible knife with 2 sides and 6 cutting edges.
- The RS 35 pipe cutter can be used for plastic pipes up to 35 mm if it is used several times and the plastic pipe is cut at different points.
- Lever handles non-slip black rubberized
- Lever length approx. 180 mm
- High power transmission due to longer lever
- Material made of metal
- Pipe diameter up to 28 mm (max. 35 mm)
- Cutting and hammering function
- Cutting blade as reversible blade with 2 sides and 6 cutting edges
- Cutting blade can be replaced with a bevel on both sides
- Dimension: 255x54x18 mm
- Connection: horizontal/vertical
- Color: silver
- Length: 255 mm
- Material: steel
- Product type: Tools