The BPA 400 blowgun is the classic and also robust compressed air blowgun that has proven itself in a wide range of applications. The BPA 400 blowgun has a compressed air volume limitation and can thus be manually adjusted specifically to the actual compressed air requirement. This helps to prevent improper compressed air volume shocks and possible accident hazards. The BPA 400 blowgun is made of aluminum and is designed for use with a barbed fitting or hose nozzles. The ergonomic design allows easy and low-fatigue handling.
- Suspension eyelet integrated
- Seal NBR(P)
- Compressed air withdrawal approx. 120 L/min. at 6 bar / 150 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air withdrawal infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually adjustable
- Pressure pin and spring made of steel corrosion resistant
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Corrosion protection by anodized coating outside - Material aluminum for housing and nozzle
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Universal nozzle made of aluminum 2,0 mm
- Dimension: 142x100(115)x18.5 mm
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 120 l/min
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- Length: 142 mm
- Material: aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: screw connection