The blowgun BPBK 301 made of plastic, is characterized by a good ergonomic handling, a very high blowing force, and the infinitely variable regulation of the air extraction. The robust plastic housing, the valve and the very stable pipe nozzle, allow a high functional and operational safety as well as durability. Therefore, this blowgun is an indispensable work aid in a variety of commercial and private applications. The BPBK 301 blowgun is pre-assembled for compressed air operation with a plug-in nipple and is ready for immediate use.
- Connection with barbed nipple made of brass NW 7.2 mm screwed in ready for operation
- Suspension eye
- Blowing tube/nozzle inside 2.3 mm made of galvanized steel
- Blowing tube length/nozzle: 100 x 6 mm (LxD) and bent 30°
- Compressed air extraction approx. 330 L/min. at 6 bar / 370 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air regulation infinitely variable
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Flow rate: 370 l/min
- Outer diameter: 6 mm
- Inner diameter: 3 mm
- Color: Red
- Noise: 83 dB
- Coupling type: Barbed nipple
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tools
- Connection type: Plug-in connection