The SBEX 15 silencer reduces exhaust air noise from drain and relief valves, as well as other pneumatic and compressed air systems. The SBEX 15 silencer is made entirely of a sintered material and threaded boss made of stainless steel, making it insensitive to water vapor and condensate in the compressed air. The stainless steel wrench size is designed for tighter installation with an open-end wrench. Due to the design with wrench size, a corresponding space requirement for the installation must be taken into account.
- Operating pressure static
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Material: stainless steel 1.4305 / 1.4301
- Medium: compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request! - RohS compliant
- Dimension: 16x9.1x8 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +180°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: M5
- Length: 16 mm
- Material: stainless steel V2A
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 8 mm
- Type of connection: screw connection