The SKMA 118 quick coupling from the Standard series with NW 7.2 has been tried and tested many times and is highly reliable. Due to the close-fitting release sleeve, this quick coupling is not susceptible to coarse contamination.
- operating pressure max. 35 bar if not pulsating!
- Spring and locking pins made of stainless steel
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Material sealing ring NBR(P)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 6 bar and differential pressure 0.5 bar
- Packaging unit with 2 pieces
- Dimension: 38x25.9x26.8 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 35 bar
- Working temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Flow rate: 1.166 l/min
- Color: gold
- Thread outside: G 1/8"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 38 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 22 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection