The SKMA 412-Basic quick coupling from the Standard series with NW 7.2 has been tried and tested many times and is highly reliable. Due to the close-fitting release sleeve, this quick coupling is not susceptible to coarse contamination.
- operating pressure max. 35 bar if not pulsating!
- Spring and locking pins made of stainless steel
- Observe frost endangered areas! - Compact material saving design
- Material sealing ring NBR(P)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar and differential pressure 0.5 bar
- Dimension: 41x25 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 35 bar
- Min. operating pressure: -0.9 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Flow rate: 1,100 l/min
- Color: gold
- External thread: G 1/2"
- Type of coupling: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 41 mm
- Material: brass
- Nominal width: DN 7.2
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 22 mm
- Type of connection: Screw connection