The high-quality brass float trap KA 1M1418 is suitable for the automatic drainage of condensate from compressed air filters and other condensate separators. In addition to the automatic mode of operation, a permanent condensate drain can also be set by turning the knurled screw, which can also be varied depending on the position of the knurled screw. This test function can also be used to check whether there is condensate and/or compressed air in the filter housing. The float trap KA 1M1418 is easily replaceable and can be optimally used also for polluted condensate.
- Automatic condensate drain - Sealing ring material NBR(P)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connection and locking nut made of brass
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Float material plastic Float material plastic
- Dimension: 80(83)x14.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Working pressure max.: 16 bar
- Working pressure min.: 1.5 bar
- Working temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Color: gold
- Thread outside: M14
- Thread inside: G 1/8"
- length: 80(83)x14.5 mm
- material: brass
- product type: condensate trap
- wrench size: 17 mm
- connection type: screwed connection