The automatic float trap KA 3K1518 is a high quality condensate trap, and is suitable for installation in the filter housings type Domnick Hunter. The float trap KA 3K1518 is easily replaceable, and optimal to use even for slightly contaminated condensate.
Special features:- Automatic condensate drain - Can be dismantled and cleaned - Single seal made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost! - Housing with filter cage and float made of white plastic
- Threaded connection M15.5 x 1.5 mm and locking nut made of black plastic
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media upon request!
- Float encapsulated in filter cage
- Dimension: 72x41 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Color: white
- Internal thread: G 1/8"
- Length: 72 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Spare parts
- Width across flats: 13 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection