The automatic float trap KA 6K13 is a high quality condensate trap and for installation in the filter housings type Walker Filtration. The float trap KA 6K13 can be installed or removed from the lower filter housing with an Allen key and is optimal for lightly contaminated condensate.
Special features:- Automatic condensate drainage - Can be dismantled and cleaned - 2-fold seal made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas! - Housing with filter cage and float made of white plastic
- Threaded connection made of plastic with lock nut black - Inner limb 6 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media upon request!
- Float encapsulated in filter cage
- Dimension: 79x41 mm
- Connection: axial
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Min. working pressure: 2.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Color: White
- External thread: G 1/4"
- Length: 79 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Spare parts
- Connection type: Fitting