The Fluidrain 16-24 condensate drain is an automatically operating condensate drain. With setting options for the drain interval and the drain time, the condensate drain can be adapted to the condensate quantity. An indicator light shows the active drain interval and drain time. This condensate drain works reliably with less contaminated condensates, and can be checked during operation via a test switch. For the correct setting, the condensate quantity must be determined and the drain interval and drain time must be adjusted. To ensure that as little compressed air as possible escapes with the condensate, the drain interval should be set longer and the drain time shorter. Care must be taken to ensure that a residual amount of condensate is always retained. This ensures that no compressed air can escape.
- Observe direction of flow!
- Adjustable drain intervals (0.5 min...45 min.) and drain times (0.5 sec...10 sec.)
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Housing made of high quality plastic
- Compact, light and space-saving design
- Illuminated indicators (On / Off)
- Manual test switch
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media upon request!
- Normally closed (NC)
- Protection class with cable plug
- Valve body made of brass Ms 58
- Dimension: 100x111x50 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating pressure min.: -0.5 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Diameter inside: 4 mm
- Color: Black
- Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 100 mm
- power: 0.018 kw
- material: brass
- product type: condensate trap
- protection class: 65
- voltage: 24 V DC
- connection type: screw connection