The condensate drain Easy Drain ED 12-240, is especially suitable for the fully automatic drainage of condensate from smaller refrigeration dryers, cyclone separators and filters. The collected condensate is discharged level-controlled without loss of compressed air. The Easy Drain ED 12-240 condensate drain has a very compact and lightweight design. Therefore, this condensate drain Easy Drain ED 12-240 can be installed optimally and space-saving under cyclone separators/water separators and filters, as well as on refrigeration dryers. The condensate is monitored in the integrated collection tank and is pressed out of the Easy Drain ED 12-240 condensate drain at a maximum point by the system pressure. The open drain valve closes at a minimum point so that no compressed air escapes. The Easy Drain ED 12-240 steam trap has a manual test switch and an integral externally accessible and replaceable strainer upstream of the discharge valve.
- Discharge volume flow: 3 m³/min. for compressors / 6 m³/min. dryers / 30 m³/min. for filters
- Simple and easy installation
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- High quality plastic housing
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Integrated strainer
- No compressed air loss
- Compact and light design
- Condensate drain: 12 mm a
- Manual test switch
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Not applicable for heavily contaminated condensates!
- Level-controlled condensate drain
- Self-monitoring function
- Low-wear and low-maintenance due to electronic level detection
- Dimension: 137x61x121 mm
- Connection: vertical/top
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating pressure min.: 0.2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 3.000 l/min
- Color: Black
- Thread outside: G 1/2"
- Length: 137 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Condensate trap
- Hose connection: 12 mm
- Voltage: 240 V AC
- Connection type: Screw connection