The D-LUX 240 clock generator is equipped with SMT technology (Surface Mounting Technology), which ensures better performance and operational reliability. The D-LUX 240 cycle timer allows luxurious adjustment of drain intervals and drain times, for cycle-accurate condensate drainage. In addition, there are four preset cycle types to choose from. One indicator light each shows the active drain interval and drain time, and the function can be checked with the integrated test switch. This cycle timer can be used as a replacement part for all time-controlled steam traps with a voltage of 110...240 VAC/DC.
Other voltages (10...48 VAC/DC, 48...110 VAC/DC) are available on request.
Adjustment:For the correct adjustment, the condensate quantity must be determined and the drain interval and drain time must be adjusted. To ensure that as little compressed air as possible escapes with the condensate, the drain interval should be set longer and the drain time shorter. Care must be taken to ensure that a residual amount of condensate is always retained. This ensures that no compressed air can escape.
- Observe the flow direction for the condensate drain!
- For cable plug form A DIN 43650-A ISO 4400 30x30x29 mm (WxDxH) with seal)!
Special features:- Fixing screw: 2,6x49 mm DxL)
- Illuminated LED display
- Adjustable drain intervals 0,01 sec....99 hrs (On) / drain times 0,01 sec...99 hrs (Off)
- Observe frost hazardous areas!
- Housing made of high quality plastic ABS class FR
- Cable plug not included (Form A DIN 43650-A ISO 4400 30x30x29 mm (WxDxH) with seal)!
- Compact, light and space-saving design
- Illuminated indicators On/Off
- Manual test switch
- Multi-voltage 110...240 VAC/VDC
- Medium compressed air (condensate), other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant!
- Protection class IP 65 (with cable plug)!
- Current max. 1A
- Connection: axial
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Color: black
- Frequency: 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Protection class: 65
- Voltage: 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Connection type: plug connection