The condensate separator G 15-KA1E removes condensate and contaminants from the compressed air. Due to the cyclone effect generated by a swirl generator, the condensate is thrown onto the inner wall of the housing, is collected at the bottom of the housing and automatically discharged by a condensate drain. It is installed to protect system components and higher quality filters.
- 1 piece float trap type KA 3K1418 (Art.No.: 340015)
Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573.1:
- Particle size class 5: < 25 ym
- Residual oil content class 6: > 17,2 g/m³ at +20°C
- Sealing ring made of NBR
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Thread for condensate drain G 3/8 "i
- Powder coating (RAL 5015)
- Float trap
- Dimension: 221(226)x90x86 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Flow rate: 1,000 l/min
- Color: Blue
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- Length: 221(226) mm
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Oil-free: Yes
- Product type: Condensate trap
- Connection type: Screw joint