The condensate separator G 250-KA1E removes condensate and contaminants from the compressed air. Due to the cyclone effect generated by a swirl generator, the condensate is thrown onto the inner wall of the housing, is collected at the bottom of the housing and can be automatically discharged by a condensate drain. It is installed to protect system components and higher quality filters.
- 1 piece float trap type KA 1E1418 (Art.No.: 340014)
Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573.1:
- Particle size class 5: < 25 ym
- Residual oil content class 6: > 17,2 g/m³ at +20°C
- Sealing ring made of NBR
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Thread for condensate drain G 3/8 "i
- Powder coating (RAL 5015)
- Stainless steel float trap
- Dimension: 498(503)x165x155 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +6 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Min. working pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 16,500 l/min
- Color: Blue
- Internal thread: G 2"
- Length: 498(503) mm
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Condensate separator
- Connection type: Screw connection