The condensate separator G 330-KA1E removes condensate and contaminants from the compressed air. Due to the cyclone effect generated by a swirl generator, the condensate is thrown onto the inner wall of the housing, is collected at the bottom of the housing and can be discharged automatically by a condensate drain. It is installed to protect system components and higher quality filters.
- 1 piece float trap type KA 1E1418 (Art.No.: 340014)
Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573.1:
- Particle size class 5: < 25 ym
- Residual oil content class 6: > 17,2 g/m³ at +20°C
- Sealing ring made of NBR
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Thread for condensate drain G 3/8 "i
- Powder coating (RAL 5015)
- Stainless steel float trap
- Dimension: 625(630)x165x156 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Working pressure max.: 16 bar
- Working pressure min.: 2 bar
- Working temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 22.000 l/min
- Color: Blue
- Thread outside: G 2"
- Length: 625(630) mm
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Condensate separator
- Connection type: Plug-in connection