The condensate separator G 45-KA1E removes condensate and contaminants from the compressed air. Due to the cyclone effect generated by a swirl generator, the condensate is thrown onto the inner wall of the housing, is collected at the bottom of the housing and automatically discharged by a condensate drain. It is installed to protect system components and higher quality filters.
- 1 piece float trap type KA 1E1418 (Art.No.: 340014)
Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573.1:
- Particle size class 5: < 25 ym
- Residual oil content class 6: > 17.2 g/m³ at +20°C
Special features:- Removal length downwards approx. 25 mm - Sealing ring made of NBR
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Thread for condensate drain G 3/8 "i
- Powder coating (RAL 5015)
- Stainless steel float trap
- Dimension: 270(275)x90x86 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Working pressure: +6 bar to +8 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Flow rate: 3,000 l/min
- Color: Blue
- Thread inside: G 3/4"
- Length: 270(275) mm
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Product type: Condensate separator
- Connection type: Screw connection