The condensate separator G 75-KA1E removes condensate and contaminants from the compressed air. Due to the cyclone effect generated by a swirl generator, the condensate is thrown onto the inner wall of the housing, is collected at the bottom of the housing and automatically discharged by a condensate drain. It is installed to protect system components and higher quality filters.
- 1 piece float trap type KA 1E1418 (Art.No.: 340014)
Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573.1:
- Particle size class 5: < 25 ym
- Residual oil content class 6: > 17,2 g/m³ at +20°C
- Sealing ring made of NBR
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Thread for condensate drain G 3/8 "i
- Powder coating (RAL 5015)
- Stainless steel float trap
- Dimension: 335(340)x120 mm
- Connection: horizontal/side
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +8 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Flow rate: 5,000 l/min
- Color: Blue
- Thread inside: G 1"
- Length: 335(340) mm
- Nominal size: DN 25
- Product type: Condensate trap
- Connection type: Screw joint