The compressed air pipe DRPAS 1003-S as bar stock made of plastic, can be used for the distribution of compressed air. Especially for pneumatic plants, but also for pneumatic control systems, where the functionality and operational safety, as well as the speed and a good visually appealing laying is required, this compressed air pipe DRPAS 1003-S offers enormous advantages. Even in confined areas, the DRPAS 1003-S compressed air pipe can be laid very easily. Due to the low weight, the pipe can also be laid on cable ducts. The distances of the pipe clamps are to be carried out according to the requirements.
- Operating pressure for connectors plastic: max. 10 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 8 bar at +20°C to +50°C)
- Operating pressure for connectors brass: max. 14 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C) - Operating pressure for compression fitting brass: max. 15 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C) - Color RAL 9005
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Good flexibility
- Good cold flexibility
- Good kink resistance
- High resistance to greases, oils, fuels, hydraulic oils
- Small bending radii
- Easy and quick installation
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 7 bar and pressure difference of 0.1 bar at 25 m
- Packaging unit with 10 rods of 3 m each
- Dimension: 3000x10 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Outer diameter: 10 mm
- Inner diameter: 7 mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 3,000 mm
- Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Product type: Tubes