The compressed air pipe DRPAS 1806-S as bar stock made of plastic, can be used for the distribution of compressed air. Especially for pneumatic plants, but also for pneumatic control systems, where the functionality and operational safety, as well as the speed and a good visually appealing laying is required, this compressed air pipe DRPAS 1806-S offers enormous advantages. Even in confined areas, the DRPAS 1806-S compressed air pipe can be laid very easily. Due to its low weight, it can also be laid along cable ducts. The distances of the pipe clamps are to be carried out according to the requirements.
- Operating pressure for connectors plastic: max. 10 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 8 bar at +20°C to +50°C)
- Operating pressure for connectors brass: max. 14 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C) - Operating pressure for compression fitting brass: max. 15 bar at -20°C to +20°C (max. 11 bar at +20°C to +50°C) - Color RAL 9005 (more anthracite gray!)
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Good flexibility
- Good cold flexibility
- Good kink resistance
- High resistance to greases, oils, fuels, hydraulic oils
- Small bending radii
- Easy and quick installation
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal flow rate at 7 bar and pressure difference of 0.1 bar at 25 m
- Packaging unit with 5 rods of 6 meters each
- Dimension: 6000x18 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Diameter outside: 18 mm
- Diameter inside: 14 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Length: 6000 mm
- Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Product type: Tubes