The AB 501 tapping clamp enables compressed air outlets to be installed quickly and safely on compressed air pipes that have already been laid. The compressed air pipe does not have to be dismantled. In depressurized operating condition, the compressed air pipe is tapped, the 2-part tapping clamp is placed around the compressed air pipe and fastened. If the compressed air pipe is already pressurized, the tapping clamp can be fastened and the tapping can then be carried out through the connection thread with a tapping device. The AB 501 tapping clamp has a stainless steel reinforcement ring which can protect the connection thread in the event of improper screwing in of the connection fittings.
- KDT pipe 50 mm outer diameter
Special features:- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Reinforcement ring made of stainless steel
- Dimension: 57x94x83 mm
- Connection: radial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter inside: 50 mm
- Color: black
- Thread inside: Rp 1"
- length: 57 mm
- material: plastic
- product type: accessory
- connection type: clamp connection