The AB 63114 tapping clamp enables compressed air outlets to be installed quickly and safely on compressed air pipes that have already been laid. The compressed air pipe does not have to be dismantled. In the depressurized operating state, the compressed air pipe is drilled, the 2-part tapping clamp is placed around the compressed air pipe and fastened. If the compressed air pipe is already pressurized, the tapping clamp can be fastened and the tapping can then be carried out through the connection thread with a tapping device. The AB 3212 tapping clamp has a stainless steel reinforcement ring that can protect the connection thread in the event of improper screwing in of the connection fittings.
- KDT pipe 63 mm outer diameter
Special features:- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Screw connection 4-fold for high safety
- Reinforcement ring made of stainless steel
- Dimension: 70x108x98 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Color: black
- Thread inside: Rp 1 1/4"
- length: 70 mm
- material: plastic
- wrench size: 18 mm
- connection type: clamp connection