The ANB 88100 tapping clamp enables compressed air outlets to be installed quickly and safely on compressed air pipes that have already been laid. The compressed air pipe does not have to be dismantled. In the depressurized operating state, the compressed air pipe is tapped and the 2-part tapping clamp is placed around the compressed air pipe and fastened. If the compressed air pipe is already pressurized, the tapping clamp is fastened and tapping can then be carried out through the connection thread using a tapping device.
- KDT pipe 88.9 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with steel pipe DIN EN 10255, DIN 2442 and DIN 2448/2458 series 1, ISO 65
- Inserted flat gasket EPDM
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Observe pipe properties and areas subject to frost!
- Dimension: approx. 100x150x131 mm
- Connection: radial
- Max. operating pressure: 12.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter inside: 88.9 mm
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: Rp 1"
- length: approx. 100 mm
- material: malleable cast iron galvanized
- nominal width: DN 80
- product type: accessories
- connection type: clamp connection