The MB 1812 tapping clamp enables compressed air outlets to be installed quickly and safely on compressed air pipes that have already been laid. The compressed air pipe does not have to be dismantled. In depressurized operating condition, the compressed air pipe is tapped, the 2-part tapping clamp is placed around the compressed air pipe and fastened. If the compressed air pipe is already pressurized, the tapping clamp is fastened and the tapping is then carried out through the connection thread using a tapping device.
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- Inserted flat gasket plastic EPDM
- For aluminum, copper and plastic pipes
- Dimension: approx. 50x45x38 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 1/2"
- length: 50 mm
- material: brass
- nominal width: DN 15
- product type: accessory
- connection type: clamp connection