The DMM 15-2 compressed air through-distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to the through-distribution, the extraction of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DMM 15-2 Compressed Air Feed-through Manifold and can be tapped via the quick-release couplings.
The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action couplings NW 7.2 with sealing rings made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet and outlet with compression fitting 15 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 438 complete with attachments (2 pcs. screw-in connectors, 2 pcs. quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2" can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Dimension: 109x92x65 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 109 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection