The DMSK 12-2 compressed air through-distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to the through-distribution, the extraction of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DMSK 12-2 compressed air through-distributor and can be taken off via the quick couplings.
The 12 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air intake with quick-connect couplings NW 7.2
- Compressed air intake and outlet with plug-in connector plastic 12 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 438 complete with attachments (2 pcs. screw-in plug-in connector, 2 pcs. quick-connect coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 100x93x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 400 l/min
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Internal thread connection: Rp 1/2"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 100 mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 25 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection