The DMSM 15-2 compressed air straight-through manifold is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to the passage, the extraction of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DMSM 15-2 compressed air through-distributor and can be taken off via the quick couplings.
The 15 mm brass screw-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm - Pre-assembled ready for operation!
- Operating pressure for plug-in connector / plastic: max. 15 bar at +23°C / max.15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing rings made of PVC
- Compressed air outlet with quick-action coupling NW 7.2
- Compressed air inlet and outlet with plug-in connector brass 15 mm
- Compressed air distributor VDK 438 complete with attachments (2 pcs. screw-in plug-in connector, 2 pcs. quick-action coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 115x93x64 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 115 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm / 21 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection