The DVSK 22-3 compressed air through-distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to the through-flow, the withdrawal of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DVSK 22-3 compressed air through-distributor and can be taken off via the quick-release couplings.
- The 22 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque thread core brass: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Operating pressure for connector/plastic: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Compressed air tapping with quick-connect coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air distributor VDK 31 complete with attachments (2 pcs. screw-in connectors, 3 pcs. quick-connect couplings)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 70 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick release couplings only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 131x126x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Black
- Coupling type: Quick-connect coupling
- Length: 131 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection