The DVSM 22-2 compressed air through-distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to the through-flow, the extraction of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DVSM 22-2 compressed air through-distributor and can be taken off via the quick-action coupling.
- The 22 mm brass screw-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth and clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque brass thread core: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air tapping with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air inlet with screw-in connector glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing
- Compressed air outlet with screw-in connector glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing - Threaded core inside G 1/2" made of brass
- Compressed air distributor VDK 31 complete with attachments (2 pcs. screw-in connector, 2 pcs. quick-lock coupling, 1 pcs. screw plug)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 73 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-action coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 152x107x68mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2.617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 152 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 32 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection