The EMAM 15-2/1 compressed air end distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where compressed air is required at the workplace. The compressed air then flows into the EMAM 15-2/1 compressed air end manifold and can be removed via the quick-release couplings.
The brass 15 mm compression fitting greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth, that the clamping ring is present and that the correct support sleeve has been inserted for plastic pipes!
- Tightening torque thread plastic: 4 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-action couplings NW 7.2 with sealing ring made of NBR(P) sealed ready for operation!
- Compressed air inlet with compression fitting 15 mm and shut-off ball valve glued in with seal made of PVC / PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air manifold VDK 438 complete with mounting parts (1 pc. compression fitting, 2 pc. quick-acting shut-off coupling, 1 pc. Shut-off ball valve)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Threads made of plastic
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing: 46 x 36.5 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be made subsequently by drilling and thread cutting.
- Dimension: 147x95x65 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 800 l/min
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Diameter outside:
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 147 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection