The Robust EMASK 10-1 compressed air distributor made of brass, is primarily used as an end distributor in compressed air distribution. The Robust EMASK 10-1 compressed air distributor has a screw-in connector at the inlet and can be installed directly on an existing compressed air pipeline. The compressed air flows into the Robust EMASK 10-1 compressed air distributor and can be withdrawn via the quick-action coupling for the compressed air applications. The Robust EMASK 10-1 compressed air distributor, or subsequent compressed air applications, can be depressurized with the shut-off ball valve and the quick-action coupling can be replaced without any problems. This Robust EMASK 10-1 compressed air distributor can be used optimally, especially in harsh ambient conditions.
- The 10 mm plastic plug-in connector greatly facilitates installation with the corresponding plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and is clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- Volume flow data are approximate values and refer to the possible transition connectors and compressed air piping!
- Shut-off ball valve Mini glued in with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Mounting hole 3 x 4.6 mm
- Compressed air tapping with quick-action coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded connection 2 x G 1/2 "i(top and front)
- Hole spacing 3 x 29.3 mm
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Quick coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out! - Wall and ceiling mounting with 3 screws
- Dimension: 111x51.5x68 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 133 l/min
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Diameter inside: 10 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 3/8"
- Coupling type: quick coupling
- Length: 111 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 25 mm / 24 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection